- Open Access
Correction to: Association of HIV-infection, antiretroviral treatment and metabolic syndrome with large artery stiffness: a cross-sectional study
© The Author(s). 2019
- Received: 15 January 2019
- Accepted: 15 January 2019
- Published: 22 February 2019
The original article was published in BMC Infectious Diseases 2018 18:708
Correction to: BMC Infectious Diseases (2018) 18:708
Following publication of the original article , the authors reported that they have provided the wrong caption. In Fig. 1 the caption should be “Blood pressure-and sex-adjusted aortic pulse wave velocity (a) and aortic augmentation index (b) in the controls, HIV-1-naive and HIV-1-cART patients with and without metabolic syndrome”.
2) The remaining sentence “Aortic pulse wave velocity was 25%( P = 0.018) and 21% ( P = 0.023) higher in the HIV-1 cART patients compared with both controls and untreated HIV-1 patients, respectively. There was no significant main effect of metabolic syndrome on augmentation index between the three groups. Values are mean ± SD. * P = 0.009 versus HIV-1 cART patients without metabolic syndrome” should be added to at the end of paragraph “Aortic pulse wave velocity in patients with metabolic Syndrome”.
(3) The heading “sIndependent predictors of large elastic artery stiffness” should be replaced with “Independent predictors of large elastic artery stiffness”.
It has been corrected in the original article as well.
The publisher apologizes for any inconvenience caused by this error.
Open AccessThis article is distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/4.0/), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided you give appropriate credit to the original author(s) and the source, provide a link to the Creative Commons license, and indicate if changes were made. The Creative Commons Public Domain Dedication waiver (http://creativecommons.org/publicdomain/zero/1.0/) applies to the data made available in this article, unless otherwise stated.