- Open Access
- Open Peer Review
Erratum to: Evaluation of the Clinical Value of ELISA based on MPT64 Antibody Aptamer for Serological Diagnosis of Pulmonary Tuberculosis
- Changtai Zhu†1, 2,
- Jinming Liu†3,
- Yang Ling1,
- Hua Yang2,
- Zhonghua Liu2,
- Ruijuan Zheng2,
- Lianhua Qin2, 4Email author and
- Zhongyi Hu2, 4Email author
© Zhu et al.; licensee BioMed Central Ltd. 2013
- Received: 9 July 2013
- Accepted: 19 July 2013
- Published: 12 September 2013
The original article was published in BMC Infectious Diseases 2012 12:96
ssDNA pools 5′-GGGAGCTCAGAATAAACGCTCAA-AN35- CGACATGAGGCCCGGATC-3′ and reverse primer 5′-Biotin-TTCGACATGAGGCCCGGATC-3′ were reported incorrectly in the original version .
These were corrected as ssDNA pools 5′-GGGAGCTCAGAATAAACGCTCAA-N35-TTCGACATGAGGCCCGGATC-3′ and reverse primer, which was complementary to the 3′ flanking sequence of the library template, 5′-Biotin-GATCCGGGCCTCATGTCGAA-3′.
These revises only corrected the error description of ssDNA pools and reverse primer, and have no effect on the results and conclusions of the original version .
- Zhu C, Liu J, Yang L, Yang H, Liu Z, Zheng R, Qin L, Hu Z: Evaluation of the clinical value of ELISA based on MPT64 antibody aptamer for serological diagnosis of pulmonary tuberculosis. BMC Infect Dis. 2012, 12: 96-10.1186/1471-2334-12-96.View ArticlePubMedPubMed CentralGoogle Scholar
- The pre-publication history for this paper can be accessed here:http://www.biomedcentral.com/1471-2334/13/430/prepub
This article is published under license to BioMed Central Ltd. This is an Open Access article distributed under the terms of the Creative Commons Attribution License (http://creativecommons.org/licenses/by/2.0), which permits unrestricted use, distribution, and reproduction in any medium, provided the original work is properly cited.