1. Voluntary counseling and testing (VCT).|
2. Safe delivery services.
3. Feeding counseling services.
4. HIV-antibody testing for infants with the age of 12 and 18 months old.
1. Health education.|
2. Counselting and testing services.
3. ARV or ART (CD4 + T cell< 250, starting ART, AZT + 3TC + NVP; CD4 + T cell≥250, AZT + NVP before, during and after pregnancy or NVP after pregnancy).
4. Safe delivery services (HIV positive not the only indication of the cesarean).
5. Encourage formula feeding, avoid breast feeding and forbid mixed feeding.
1. Counseling and testing services.|
2. Health care for pregnant women with HIV.
3. ART (with no indication of ART or having not accepted ART before, before paregnancy: AZT; during pregnancy: AZT + NVP + 3TC; after: AZT).
4. Safe delivery services.
5. Provide formula feeding, avoid breast feeding and forbid mixed feeding.
6. Supply supporting and care services.
1. Provide AIDS, Syphilis and Hepatitis B counseling and testing services (Opt-out).|
2. Select the pregnancy outcomes.
3. Supply PMTCT services to pregnant women with HIV and their children (including ART, (whatever CD4+ T cell counts, recommendation ART, AZT + 3TC + LPV/r or AZT + 3TC + EFV or CD4 + Tcell≤350, ART after pregnancy, CD4 + Tcell> 350, stopping ART,) safe delivery services, scientific feeding guiding and counseling (advocate formula feeding, avoid breast feeding and forbid mixed feeding)).
4. Supply AIDS early diagnosis for infants born to pregnant women with HIV/AIDS and supply ARV to them to prevent opportunistic infection.
1. Health education and health promotion.|
2. Active counseling and testing services (Opt-out).
3. PMTCT services (including ATR (whatever CD4 + T cell counts, start ART at once after infomed consent), safe delivery services, ARV for infants, cientific feeding guiding and counseling (advocate formula feeding, avoid breast feeding and forbid mixed feeding)).
4. Supply AIDS early diagnosis and HIV-antibody testing for infants born to pregnant women with HIV/AIDS.