• Epidemiology outbreak investigation - determining the most likely source.|
• Protect the health, safety and welfare of patients, HCWs and their families.
• Raises awareness among HCWs.
• Improves knowledge.
• Improves infection control compliance among HCWs.
• Testing cost.|
• Time and operational cost for related departments.
• Fear of stigmatisation if confidentiality and anonymity protection fails.
• Psychological pressure and qualms of conscience among HCWs.
• Easeless, anxiety for family safety.